Friday 8 August 2008

Weekends

Well the end of another week at work - time for a little R&R so its a mega session of World of Warcraft Saturday - with breaks for food and shoe shopping. Then Sunday a walk round Holland Park and Fredrick Leighton's house. That's a fairly mixed bag of activities (along with that dreaded task - housework). I always think if I can do boring stuff at the weekend by Sunday night I can look back and think I have had my full 48 hours off.... but then there is nothing to talk about Monday morning. Whereas if I have a full and exciting weekend (yes I can bore for my country on WoW!) it actually seems to have rushed by. So there must be a scientific explanation for this - perhaps to do with the speed of light, sound and black holes. Or its just our human perception of time. Anyway the point is I have a planned and busy weekend (and I have to fit in my SO too ;-)) and I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: